To set up firebase push notification, you can follow the below steps.
- Navigate to firebase console
- Click Add App then choose android (steps are same for iOS)
- Fill All required details.
- App Name => Your App Name
- Package Name =>
com.yourcomanyname.appname=> it should be the same inside
- SHA 1 key: https://developers.google.com/android/guides/client-auth
google-service.json(for iOS download
- Then copy your downloaded files & paste inside your project folder (not anywhere else)
If you’re facing any error while building your app, you must remove the platform and add it again
ionic cordova rm android ionic cordova platform add [email protected]